Tuesday 3 January 2012

HBS project, the first time in my life in utm





The fisrt time when i learn and involved in Harvard Business Project, i'm do not know nothing.... I'm do not understand nothing....


started at 2.30 p.m at BK2,N28 FSKSM combined with Section 01(Bioinformatics). I'm find out something... It is the beuty of discussion in symbian and apple of technology... There are the question every group to answer it.. We were given 30 minutes to discuss and gave answers based on the questions we're drew.There were 10 questions and here it is! :
  • Strategies taken by Symbian,Google,Apple in striving to lead the mobile industry.
  • Lessons learned from Harvard Bussiness School Case Study
  • New entry company such as Google & Apple become threat to Symbian company.How?
  • Discuss the key players in mobile phone industries and how they influence each other.
  • As the future IT professional,how this case study change your view about your carreer?
  • What innovations can be introduce in improving mobile phone industries in terms of community uses and work?
  • Discuss the Symbian's situation based on Porter's 5 Forces model.What are your recommendation?
  • Analyse  Symbian's situation using SWOT analysis technique.What is your opinion about company situation.
  • Discuss on key Symbian Excutives(exhibit 3).What is your opinion about them?Give suggestions.
  • Discuss on the mobile market share based on the statistics given.
In my group, we are discuss about ANALYSE SYMBIAN'S SITUATION USING SWOT ANALYSIS TECHNIQUE. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT COMPANY SITUATION...

We are very shock because this question need o lot of thinks.. Sincerely, 30 minutes is not enough time to discuss.. But , what i see here, the beauty of this discussion and the cooperation in my group is highlighted...
I'm so nervous when my turn is around... Before this, my idea is a lot, but when i  present, this idea lost very fast... Hehehe.. so funny... Thanks to all partner because help me.... I'm very appreciate to all my partner what you all have done to me...

And very shock, when my group is declare the best group in presented...








No comments:

Post a Comment